Friday, October 14, 2011

The Fabulous Shower Curtain Ring

Just a quick little post this time :)  I have this thing about wanting to hang everything possible.  Unfortunately, not every knick knack and whatnot that pleases my eye comes ready to hang.  As a result, I'm constantly trying to find a quick, cheap way to attach stuff to walls without putting nail or screw holes in stuff.

During a recent redo of my hallway, it became a necessity to do something about some pictures that I have in these cute little frames.  They previously sat on top of a bookcase, but alas that bookcase had to find a new home.  Enter my stash-o shower curtain rings.

It never ceases to amaze me how many times I have drawn from my $1.19 well of plain old shower curtain rings to solve a problem.  To solve this one....
If you have a picture frame with only the little kickstand on the back, take a regular shower curtain ring, insert the kickstand and voila!  You may have to do a little adjusting, but it works fabulously.

No comments:

Post a Comment